• 2,943 students participated in 68
Career Center student programs.
• 541 students participated in 14
Culverhouse Connections professional
development series programs.
• 23 students participated in
Culverhouse Connections on the Road
• Community Outreach launched in fall
2014 with the Junior Achievement.
More than 20 students volunteered to
teach in Tuscaloosa schools.
• The Career Center partnered with
Intercollegiate Athletics and the College
of Communication and Information
Sciences for hosting two Culverhouse
Connections programs highlighting
• The Career Center hosted 55 corporate
campus visits and 31 Fortune 500
companies; 5,355 students participated.
• The center coordinated corporate trips
to showcase Culvhouse students and